Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lobbying/Emails/Interviews

+46
olmons
Roeslein
garod
Tz
Irruiz
Mgx1412
Moritz
Federico93BM
limawe
Cristina
marble
nonEUbürgerin
mandi
essess
Shai1
gagelea.george
kagathos
andie
ababesh
martaff
adrien38400
abcdefg
Soleilvert
LeireO
n.haroutun
lisa1989
TomasV
xvero
jenis18
valentinusi
jessinkaaa
alexia_30
Ele55but
hbrd
alzh
Nicholas DK
KarolisP
ec2016
Noddy
Rise and Shine
eskl
Baionarra
visaila
candidatus
pmo
Silvernight
50 posters
Go down
Roeslein

Lobbying/Emails/Interviews - Page 6 Empty Re: Lobbying/Emails/Interviews

Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:34 am
I had to decline the offer. It's unfortunate, but the role I was offered was so far out of my area of expertise it made absolutely no sense career-wise. Disappointed as others DGs (the ones I actually interviewed with) told me they were looking to select me for relevant positions, but were unable to do so I had already been booked (by a DG which didn't even check if I was interested). The traineeship office wouldn't answer emails; she unit itself was helpful and trying to be flexible, but it was too late as the role had already been determined. Such a dysfunctional system.

Anyway, accept/decline deadline is today so I guess some folks on waiting lists will be getting offers soon.
Stef876

Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:46 am
Tz wrote: Does anyone know or have experiences of being a trainee with a child? Are you entitled to any child allowance or a family allowance? This issue is not covered in Traineeship rules, and I thought I will ask here first, before I contact the TO, since they are probably totally busy.

Hi, I'm also a trainee with a child. I don't know of any extra allowances in the EC. I know the EP does this but I don't think we'll get any in the EC. Did you already check with the TO?
Blue Book Traineeship

Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:16 pm
I want to update this forum page as it appears high in google search and many of you might consult it when thinking how to lobby for the Blue Book Traineeship!

As you know, we have on our site all the hints for this important phase: bluebook-traineeship.eu or our Facebook page: Blue Book Traineeship Coach.

When should you start lobbying?

It might be that you are first waiting for results and then to prepare and lobby but this is not the right approach!

Why? Because you need to start lobbying from the first hours after you receive the results as the quicker you are, the better. Also, you need some preparation before starting lobbying and it requires more days. Of course, you never know if you were pre-selected or not but it is always better to allocate some time to prepare, get ready and use your opportunity at maximum if you have a positive answer. 
So, shortly, start lobbying from the first hours after the results are out but get prepared weeks before.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum