Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tallygood

Translation Traineeship for University Graduates October 2016 Empty Translation Traineeship for University Graduates October 2016

Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:52 pm
Hi everyone!

I was preselected for the Translation Traineeship for University Graduates in Luxemburg in October 2016. Is there anyone else in the same situation?

Today was the deadline to send the required documents. So, how soon are we supposed to be notified of the result of our application?

flower
Carlita

Translation Traineeship for University Graduates October 2016 Empty Re: Translation Traineeship for University Graduates October 2016

Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:09 pm
Hi Tallygood!

Nice to e-meet you. I was preselected for a traineeship at the Directorate-General for Translation, sent off my documents and now I'm waiting to hear back. Keeping my fingers crossed for the both of us!

By the way, I think there is already a discussion in the more "general" forum on October 2016 traineeships at the EP here: https://ec-traineeship.forumotion.com/t973p90-october-2016-traineeship#13603

In case you want to get in on the discussion, just. Seems like they're letting people know one by one if they have been accepted, so we just need to sit tight for now and play the waiting game.

In the email I received, I was told that I would be notified 1-1.5 months before the start date, so hopefully we'll know more by the end of August/early September.

Best of luck to you!
Carla
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum