Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
candidate

FRA Internship  Empty FRA Internship

Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:51 am
It is early for this but let us have a thread for the FRA 2016 intake. We can keep ourselves updated here if we get any piece of news in the coming months. Good luck!
barbarab86

FRA Internship  Empty Re: FRA Internship

Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am
Nice to meet you people:-) Any news about the selection procedure?
candidate

Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 pm
Not that I know of, maybe someone else has had better luck? During April they screen and shortlist candidates or at least this is what it is said on their website. Around the end of the month and the beginning of May they telephone applicants. Wish there was someone who got selected last year so that they can shed more light on the procedure
barbarab86

Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:30 pm
So, I always miss the part where it's said "When" and "Why":-) Thank you so much for your answer and FINGERs CROSSED:-)
Whatsername

Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:33 am
candidate wrote:Not that I know of, maybe someone else has had better luck? During April they screen and shortlist candidates or at least this is what it is said on their website. Around the end of the month and the beginning of May they telephone applicants. Wish there was someone who got selected last year so that they can shed more light on the procedure

Ah thanks so much for the info!! It's been so long since I heard from them I figured I hadn't even been shortlisted and my application had failed to make the cut. Now I know there might be some hope Smile
Whatsername

Mon May 09, 2016 3:58 pm
Anyone been contacted for an interview yet? I still haven't heard back from them :/
barbarab86

Tue May 10, 2016 5:19 pm
Whatsername wrote:Anyone been contacted for an interview yet? I still haven't heard back from them :/

Hi! I had the interview on Friday. I guess they're starting calling people, just as they wrote on the website. Good luck!:-) Ah, well, they ask about cv and activities, nothing weird...:-):-)
candidate

Wed May 11, 2016 3:04 pm
Thanks for letting us know. Can you tell us which department did you apply for? Also when did you get the email that you have been shortlisted.
barbarab86

Wed May 11, 2016 3:42 pm
candidate wrote:Thanks for letting us know. Can you tell us which department did you apply for? Also when did you get the email that you have been shortlisted.
You're welcome. Anyway, they did not send me an email. Just phoned me last Friday and interviewed me. It was a very nice "chat". Such a surprise.
I applied for Equality and Citizens' Rights.
candidate

Wed May 11, 2016 4:41 pm
I see, it's interesting that they call applicants straight away without any notification. If you miss a call, then you might as well miss it all haha. I guess that it is done by now. This week must be the final phase of the shortlisting. Good luck!
kingaj9009

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:34 pm
Hey guys!

Any info yet? Barbara89, did you receive the e-mail with the internship offer?
barbarab86

Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:39 pm
kingaj9009 wrote:Hey guys!

Any info yet? Barbara89, did you receive the e-mail with the internship offer?

Not yet:-( Waiting for it hopefully:-) And you? They interviewed you?
kingaj9009

Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:05 pm
Yes, they interviewed me even earlier than you (like a week or 2). I was applying to Communication and Outreach department.

Then, on 31th of May they called me to tell me I got admitted and that they will send the internship offer that week. But no response yet and I am freaking out they made a mistake with a call Very Happy

Anyone else received the phone call about being accepted? Did you get our e-mails?

barbarab86

Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:09 pm
kingaj9009 wrote:Yes, they interviewed me even earlier than you (like a week or 2). I was applying to Communication and Outreach department.

Then, on 31th of May they called me to tell me I got admitted and that they will send the internship offer that week. But no response yet and I am freaking out they made a mistake with a call Very Happy

Anyone else received the phone call about being accepted? Did you get our e-mails?

Ahahaha...Sorry if I laugh, but it is so weird. I mean, their way to do things:-) Well, I haven't received any phone call yet!!! Hope they'll do it soon...
kingaj9009

Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:14 pm
Probably it just takes much more time than they have thought. Which is quite stressful for people that wait for response impatiently, like me Smile) Anyway, officially they can do it till the end of June, so still have time. Good luck! I hope you get it soon too!
barbarab86

Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:18 pm
kingaj9009 wrote:Probably it just takes much more time than they have thought. Which is quite stressful for people that wait for response impatiently, like me Smile) Anyway, officially they can do it till the end of June, so still have time. Good luck! I hope you get it soon too!

FINGERS CROSSED guys:-)
barbarab86

Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:02 pm
Who's still waiting?? News? Rumors? eheheheh
kingaj9009

Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:13 pm
I received my e-mail already. But maybe it's the departments choice when then send it. So still fingers crossed Wink
Francesky

Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:14 pm
Hello guys,

anyone who had an internship there wants to share his experience?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum