Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lobbying and DG/Unit Information

+54
Marije
ElTacoRico
Montesian
student90#
CPRibeiro
GreenSpiral
kiwisille
Ina91
Pouceto
Pietro2
angie207
Jares21
Olga
AnnaR
S&M&M
Kasian
Rk93
AnnaTov
RegWeh
CMD
danziger
llyla2
faza33
Thaulov
batti
Eri
PoEU
SofiiaB
diam
Smooothie
tatka
b00tsi3
alinablu
Lapinissima
chiaraors
after
alex-marseille
chekhov45
int123
jvs
Adam123
suaro006
nem0
Alexia 007
tine305
Alchemist
Guillem
elo89
Beni H
Kärtner
antonomasia
JoaoRS
kanamak
OM91
58 posters
Go down
Ina91

Lobbying and DG/Unit Information - Page 8 Empty Re: Lobbying and DG/Unit Information

Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:37 am
I am in as well! Congratulations to those who got in Very Happy
kiwisille

Lobbying and DG/Unit Information - Page 8 Empty Selection

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:09 am
Hi everybody,

I hope someone can help me with some rather stupid questions. Apparently I was selected for a traineeship in Luxembourg.  The message in my ECAS inbox says I'll receive an official offer "SOON". How soon is that? And do you know if it's still possible to receive other official offers, once you have received one?
I was contacted by 4 different offices in December but then I didn't lobby at all, since I'm working already and I am still deciding if this traineeship is really my priority in life at the moment.
I was thinking this is the time to ask for feedback from the other offices, but I don't know exactly how the selection procedure works. Would you recommend that or is it clear at this point that the official offer will be just this one?
Thank you in advance for any help on the matter Smile
GreenSpiral

Lobbying and DG/Unit Information - Page 8 Empty Re: Lobbying and DG/Unit Information

Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:16 am
angie207 wrote:im in! eacea, creative europe-culture. super happy and congrats to all of u who made it! if u didn't, the deadline to send your application is 29th of jan for the october session!

Hi! Me too! I'm in EACEA Communication Very Happy

I really can't wait to get the offer and more practical info. I guess the hunt for decent accommodation can finally begin.

Are you guys planning on going there early and visit rooms or do you think it could be doable just via SKype/calling etc?

I still haven't notified my current employer and I'm wondering when I should tell them I'm quitting...

cheers the joy!!
S&M&M

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:38 pm
I have just received a new email with plenty more information.
It seems I will need a couple of days to read all that! Smile
CPRibeiro

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:30 pm
Hi everyone! Congrats to those who have been selected.

I haven't received any notifications nor has the status of my application been changed... Given that most of you have already received placement offers I am guessing I was not selected.

Anyone else here has not received any sort of update regarding the selection process? Or has anyone who did not get selected receive that information?

Thanks.
student90#

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:17 pm
Hi there Smile
To those selected:
Do you know if we have to fill in all these health insurance forms (and to create an account on http://my.allianzworldwidecare.com and download the forms), even if we already have a health insurance for abroad?!

See you in Brussels!! Smile

Thanks.

Montesian

Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:14 pm
student90# wrote:Hi there Smile
To those selected:
Do you know if we have to fill in all these health insurance forms (and to create an account on http://my.allianzworldwidecare.com and download the forms), even if we already have a health insurance for abroad?!

If I understand the documents correctly, you only have to click on the "Health Insurance Form" link in the first line and click "Yes" or "No" there.

Even if you are clicking yes - like me - you only have to fill out the other forms at a later point in case you are seeking reimbursement for a specific treatment.

Of course I could be wrong, but normally I'm good at deciphering bureaucratese Wink
ElTacoRico

Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:16 pm
Hello everyone!

I recently checked FB to see if smb already created a group for trainees in Brussels. Unfortunately, nobody did it so far so I thought it would be a nice idea to create a closed-group to exchange ideas Smile I just need the name of one more person in order to do it. So if you are interested, pls send me here a PM with your FB name and I will add you.

See you soon Smile
S&M&M

Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:13 pm
Hi,
I joined the official FB group a couple of days ago. Here it is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1631220613766295/
ElTacoRico

Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:21 am
Thank you for the hint Smile

In addition, this one is the FB group for March 2016:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1663778153884302/
Marije

Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:49 am
Hey, we already have a group with lots of members, created months ago! It's called 'EC Traineeship March 2016'
Stan(Non-EU)

Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:14 pm
Who is from DG NEAR?
Karinhj

Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:12 pm
The documents we have to send in by February 1st; does anyone know if it means we have to send them at midnight today by the latest or can we still send them in tomorrow? Smile
mrgarlic

Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:52 am
Karinhj wrote:The documents we have to send in by February 1st; does anyone know if it means we have to send them at midnight today by the latest or can we still send them in tomorrow? Smile

It's still allowed to upload the documents so I guess DDL is tonight at 00:00 or they're just not strict with these deadlines and would contact you in case anything is missing...
nonEUbürgerin

Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:02 pm
Alchemist wrote:I got the first automatic polite 'f*** off, don't harass us' email: Dear trainee candidate, Thank you for your e-mail. The EPSC is now examining the CVs of the pre-selected candidates for a traineeship at the European Commission. In case they are interested in your application, they will contact you in order to check your availability and your interest in their service. If you are selected for a traineeship in one of our services, you will receive an official offer from the Traineeships Office. Given the huge number of applicants, we would be grateful if in the meantime you would refrain from contacting the Human Resources or the concerned units.

It might be a bizarre question but since it is my first application round, which email account do you guys ususally use? Just your personal one or do we have an option to create messages from our EU Login Page? I did not consider lobbying yet though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum