Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preselection

+36
Alea
mery72m
M-M
Skarlett
Lawgirl
Nathalie
anon_user
almond89
Natascha
SabıhaKaptan
Paloma00
belleville
Michele
bricle1
Oslo09
M.M.
elo89
CMD
candidate
european
mavb
Gord1
barmateos
L
Heigebo
lol
Antonnio
gilo91
Kkarlo
natii0817
Intrafin
jovjov
entourage
pietrone
caponetti
Olga
40 posters
Go down
almond89

Preselection - Page 5 Empty Re: Preselection

Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:34 pm
@Paloma00
It is a great idea!
Paloma00

Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:36 pm
Hi guys!

I've created the facebook group. It's called EP Trainees March 2016 and the link is below.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1734074953480564/
Nathalie

Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:42 pm
Thanks Paloma00 !
Lawgirl

Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:09 pm
Hi everyone!

I received the official admission letter by email shortly before christmas. But i am slightly confused by it. Do we need to send anymore signed documentation to the stage office or is that it until we actually arrive there the first day then sign the trainee agreement?

If anybody could shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Skarlett

Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:26 pm
Lawgirl wrote:Hi everyone!

I received the official admission letter by email shortly before christmas. But i am slightly confused by it. Do we need to send anymore signed documentation to the stage office or is that it until we actually arrive there the first day then sign the trainee agreement?

If anybody could shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Hey! Congrats!!!
A very good Christmas gift indeed. :-)
M-M

Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:13 pm
What I understood from the email, we just have to arrive at the first day and the paperwork will be fixed then. But thats only how I saw it.
mery72m

Preselection - Page 5 Empty Pre-selection e-mails Feb-March 2016

Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:22 pm
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask, (as there is very little information available) if there is any chance I will receive an e-mail saying that I either passed through pre-selection process or not at this period of time. I applied for a traineeship starting this March and so far I received no information on my application. Makes me feel a bit angry, having no response whatsoever. Is any of you facing the same problem?

Thanks for any kind of information.
Lawgirl

Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:30 am
Hi guys Smile Congrats to all selected! i was just wondering if anybody would be willing to share an apartment/house? i haven't started to look yet, but ideally i would love to share with trainees! obviously in a place which is located close to the institutions!
Alea

Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:13 pm
Hello to all here. I was just wondering if someone on the reserve list was already contacted by the EP? Smile
nas

Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:48 pm
Alea wrote:Hello to all here. I was just wondering if someone on the reserve list was already contacted by the EP? Smile

I was wondering the same thing because this is the last week of hope bounce
alanghorst

Preselection - Page 5 Empty Reserve list

Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:37 pm
Alea wrote:Hello to all here. I was just wondering if someone on the reserve list was already contacted by the EP? Smile

Hi, I was on the reserve list, and received an email just before Christmas. I will do a traineeship at DG Internal Affairs, Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs. Good luck everyone!
dida16

Preselection - Page 5 Empty Help for accommodation!!!

Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:41 pm
Hi guys!!!

I hope those of you who conducted the traineeship last semester enjoyed their experience in Brussels. I have also been lucky this year as I have been selected for the traineeship starting in October 2016. :-) I was hoping to receive some suggestions on accommodations... or better... if any of you have left a suitable place in Brussels it would be great if you could help me to get some contacts. My email address is aida_k.88@hotmail.com... Thank you in advance!!! Smile
ACC

Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:44 pm
Hi Everyone!

This is my first time applying for the EP traineeship and I just wanted to ask whether you have any idea what sort of people they tend to select.
Also, based on the validation e-mail we should be informed in late December. This means that we should wait for a pre-selection contact around that time? Or if we didn’t receive any answer until now, means that we were not pre-selected?

Thank you.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum