Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cleuchi88

Council of the European Union Internship February 2015 Empty Council of the European Union Internship February 2015

Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:29 am
I have been selected for a Traineeship at the Council. I have already been selected and sent all the documents required. Do you know when will they send the final contract?
Anissa006

Council of the European Union Internship February 2015 Empty Re: Council of the European Union Internship February 2015

Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:12 am
Hi,
You should ask them directly I don't think that anybody knows anything about it. For which Unit have you been selected ? I was taken for the september one within the Education, culture, youth and sport one. Didn't you apply for the EC as well ?
Oksana

Council of the European Union Internship February 2015 Empty Re: Council of the European Union Internship February 2015

Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:57 pm
Hi dear,

Would you be able to help with some recommendations from you experience? Which of EU institutions is better for traineeship: European Parliament, Council of the EU or European Commission? Which of them have better quality? As we have just one opportunity, I really need your experience and recommendations.

Thank you so much for your opinions and answers.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum