Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoR application

+7
elina
aneta89
Aneena
dishwasher
dijajana2
rena_sim
tomaszkulawik
11 posters
Go down
tomaszkulawik

CoR application Empty CoR application

Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:01 pm
Hello,
do you also have problems with the application regarding the Committee of the Regions? The "add education/add experience/add language" buttons do not work.

Is any of you facing similar difficulties?
rena_sim

CoR application Empty Re: CoR application

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:58 pm
I have problems too. I sent them an e-mail (at the COR office) 2 days before and they told me that everything is fuctioning absolutely right. I sent them an other one yesterday indicating the error appeared to me. Some minutes before I saw that they made an announcement saying:
"Due to technical problems, the on-line application form is currently not functioning. Our helpdesk services are making every effort to remedy the situation as soon as possible. An announcement will be made via this website when the application form is functioning again. The Traineeships Office apologizes for the difficulties this may have caused."

And now what?? Will they fix it on time or not? Unbelievable..last days

Check the other post on European Council, EESC, CoR, Agencies:: October 2011 traineeship. I wrote the same there..
rena_sim

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:57 pm
tomaszkulawik check the other topic in this section, I have the answer there!
They informed me today
tomaszkulawik

Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:03 am
Thank you Rena. The website still doesn't work...
dijajana2

Thu May 26, 2011 8:42 pm
Hello,
did anybody receive any news about application, pre-selection or selection?
dishwasher

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:13 pm
I applied for both the EESC and the CoR and didnt get any answer. Might be delayed because of the online application problems.
dijajana2

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:39 pm
I applied for both as well, but only received an answer long time ago of being pre-selected in CoR. No news from EESC...
dishwasher

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:08 pm
I guess I'm not preselected for the CoR then, and I guess we're not for the EESC. A friend of mine applied for the CoR last year and they never told her she wasnt preselected, maybe it's the same for EESC (not sending any email).
dishwasher

Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:15 pm
Actually, I just checked on the CoR website (nothing on the EESC one), they changed the target dates : preselection goes until mid-june, then (if preselected), you're supposed to send your documents before the end of june, then there is a final eligibily check which has to be done by mid-july and target date for final selection is at the end of july.
dijajana2

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 pm
Hey, that's very strange. I received the email from CoR on 3rd of May and I needed to send all the dockets in one week time. Since then I have no news from them... Very strange. Me too I think that for EESC our applications were not successful. But who knows if the date of application was postponed, then maybe all the dates will be delayed. By the way do you know that you can check the status of your application for both CoR and EESC?
rena_sim

Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:36 pm
Hello, I didn't receive anything. I just checked the status from the e-mail they sent me when I submit the application and it says just "eligible application" (that's how you can check it). Nothing more.

Does anyone know when they will finish selection?
Aneena
Aneena

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:54 pm
In previous years the selected candidates got an email requesting further documents, other applicants that weren't selected didn't get anything until couple of months later.
aneta89

Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:28 pm
oh,no... at least to know something, but I can't wait more and more months... Sad
elina

Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:31 am
Aneena wrote:In previous years the selected candidates got an email requesting further documents, other applicants that weren't selected didn't get anything until couple of months later.
so, if we don't get any email by tomorrow, i guess we are not preselected then, right? the preselection is supposed to be until mid-june..!
aneta89

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:51 pm
Today is 15, but as the application was postponed, maybe they need more time for the preselection... Please, if anyone receives an email just share with us!
catarininhah

Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:22 pm
Hi everyone!

does anyone have any idea why the message Incorrect e-mail or password
appears when I try to check the status of my application online...?

I would really like to know this, if it has happened to anyone else please tell me.

Thanks a lot!
aneta89

Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 pm
yes, I tried too and saw the same message...
catarininhah

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:04 am
aneta89 wrote:yes, I tried too and saw the same message...

did you manage to solve it somehow? I've e.mail them, but nothing...
aneta89

Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:04 am
well, I cannot view the online application anymore, don't know why... I didn't write them, I suppose they'll write us or post the preselected/selected on their website, but it's already 17 june and still nothing.
It's the first time I apply to this traineeship, so I don't know the procedure: do they send an email? do we have to check the website? or if I didn't get anything till now should I consider I wasn't preselected?
dishwasher

Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:56 pm
Yes, it means you're not preselected!
dishwasher

Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:00 pm
And for the record, all of your questions have been aswered yet: usually, they send you an email if youre preselected but don't tell you anything if you're not. You don't need to check on the website constantly, for the autumn session, it is over now but feel free to apply again.
elina

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:19 pm
so the preselection is over? has anyone received an email? whenever i checked my online status it said "eligible application" but now i can't see the page anymore and haven't received any email, so i guees i am not preselected either..!

Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 pm
elina wrote:so the preselection is over? has anyone received an email? whenever i checked my online status it said "eligible application" but now i can't see the page anymore and haven't received any email, so i guees i am not preselected either..!

+1

Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:02 am
Hi there!
Any news? I applied for the EESC and wrote them to know when we will know the pre-selection results and no answer yet.
The page is not working and I cannot check whether the status of my application has changed...
catarininhah

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:54 pm
this is really annoying...I couldn't even know if my application was considered -.-
dijajana2

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:49 pm
you can still check it, they put a new link http://traineeold.cor.europa.eu/Status.aspx?culture=en
elina

Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 pm
hey everyone! yesterday i received an email from cor replieng to a question i had about the online application and telling me that i am not preselected and that "out of 1800 candidates only 20 will have the chance to take up a traineeship within cor" wow, that's too few!
josephine

Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:23 pm
hello everyone!

Today, after finally retrieving my password, I checked my status for the traineeship at the CoR. I was marked as "eligible". I have not recieved any e-mails stating that I had been preselected or asking me to send in documents. However, about an hour ago I got a call from the CoR saying that I had been preselected with 8 other candidates for a position in a certain department. Unfortunately, I have made alterior plans so I had to inform them that I was no longer available. But apparently this means that they are still busy with the selection process and that even if you have not received any e-mails, you are maybe still in the running! Good luck to you all!
Jenny26

Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm
Hi there!!

I am desperate for some help. I got pre selected for the Februray 2012 traneeship at cor and I just got an email saying my documents are checked and ok.

Can anyone tell me what happnes next? Will they let me know about the interview or will they just call me out of the blue?? And what are your experiences with the interviews??

Many thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum