Traineeships in Brussels and Luxemburg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Aneena
Aneena

Useful websites for a Brussels job hunt Empty Useful websites for a Brussels job hunt

Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:58 pm
If you're searching for a job in Brussels those are the websites I recommend:

www.eurobrussels.com
jobs.euractiv.com
xpats.com/jobs

I had especially good experiences with the last website, since it is not that popular me and some of my friends managed to get interviews/jobs in embassies, permanent representations and other organisations working very closely with the EU institutions.

Also take a look at the EC Newsletter, sometimes they publish really interesting job ads:
http://groups.google.com/group/ec-news?hl=en
tournesol

Useful websites for a Brussels job hunt Empty Re: Useful websites for a Brussels job hunt

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 pm
Although your post is a bit older - thank you for the links!
I'm just wondering why the EC Newsletter stopped sending newsletters...hopefully they will start again sending them around in september.
otilio

Useful websites for a Brussels job hunt Empty All in one

Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:12 am

In www.eurodatum.com you will find all EU job websites. Much easier to have all in one, isn't it?

Good luck!

bogdan

Useful websites for a Brussels job hunt Empty Re: Useful websites for a Brussels job hunt

Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:17 pm
Euroyes Jobs is good place to find jobs in Bruxelles and all over Europe.

Find Jobs in Bruxelles
jobs in bruxelles

Find Jobs in Europe
jobs in europe

otilio

Useful websites for a Brussels job hunt Empty All EU affairs jobsites in one

Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:25 pm

Our website www.eurodatum.com has just been renewed and includes all EU affairs jobsites in one.

Best source of sources

Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum